Ok, here's the deal. You have a nice, new jeep, but to have serious bragging rights you have to post a picture or a video at least as good as these (with you driving your Jeep).
We go to Moab, UT every April for a week. Jenny's family rents Jeeps and lets us tear them up. They are Wranglers with Rubicons. They are truly amazing machines. I actually tamed it down this year. Last year I almost flipped backwards with Jenny and her sister and brother in the Jeep. I had three wheels in the air going up a cliff. The only thing holding us from rolling backwards was the friction of the side of the Jeep against an outcropping as it was about to roll. We were all looking at the sky wondering how we were going to survive. We were 90 degrees. I wish I had a picture of that one, but when your not sure if your going to survive, taking a picture isn't always in the front of your mind. This year I managed to get a few tires off the ground though:
In spite of the way it looks, I'm not high-centered here. (I did scrape the bottom a little though).
What goes up...
Must come down:
Here's a tricky maneuver:
No matter how much we beat up the Jeeps, and we really beat them up, as long as we spend a couple of hours cleaning them to show-room quality, they never charge us.
5 comments:
Dude, I freakin love the pictures and video clips. I love my jeep, but it is going to be sometime before I do something like that to my jeep. I just can't bring myself to do it yet. If I was renting one then it would be a different story. Man, it looks like you guys had an awesome time. I wish I was there.
HAHAHA, I figured you'd say that! I think you would have to be on crack to actually treat your new jeep like that! It would have been funny to watch though!
saweet job on the jeep spencer! i can't believe how much your sister has grown up! she is beautiful.i remember when she would come visit you and play games with us and she was pretty young. i am glad you got to spend time with jenny's family! i went down to moab once with jenny to meet my family and after hearing all the fun they have i wish i would have been with her family! but it's so fun down there. i love you guys!
Thanks Spencer, for giving John some crazy ideas! It does look like fun though!
Man, I wouldn't do that with a rented jeep! Would insurance cover it if you wrecked it? Pretty crazy stuff. I think I'll stick to doing donuts in the church parking lot! I mean, watching you guys do donuts in the church parking lot!
And I would have to agree, your little sister has grown up!!
Post a Comment