Isaac woke me up the other morning as he was trying to make some new sounds. It is so much fun to watch them try new things. So cute! A little slobbery, but cute.
oh jenny he is so so cute and such a good baby! it was so fun hearing your voice nenny, i sure do miss you! i am so thankful for blogs! wish we lived closer!
I could just eat them all up at this age! Why do they ever have to turn 3???? J/K 3 year olds are cute too, just in a more destructive, drive you crazy sort of way.
4 comments:
what a cutie!
oh jenny he is so so cute and such a good baby! it was so fun hearing your voice nenny, i sure do miss you! i am so thankful for blogs! wish we lived closer!
I could just eat them all up at this age! Why do they ever have to turn 3???? J/K 3 year olds are cute too, just in a more destructive, drive you crazy sort of way.
I couldn't agree with you more!
Post a Comment