Spencer had a conference in San Antonio last week and we got to go along. It was a lot of fun staying downtown. Swimming during the day and going out at night, can't beat that!
Mmmmm, that sure looks tasty!
The day before Easter we went to the zoo. James had a lot of fun checking out the animals. James and Spencer had fun on the paddle boats
Brothers. Sometimes James loves his brother a little too much!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute pics, Jenny. Aren't you glad your kids can be playmates too? Your hair is so long, reminds me of when we were little and you always had gorgeous long hair.
Hey Jen what up sis? Ok so to answer your camera question... I do most of my coloring with photoshop but some with my camera- you can put on different filters to change things up or my camera has black and white and some other settings on it. However if you have photoshop I can teach you a bunch of RAD things to make your pics SWEET! Oh pS I edited some more of your family pics and can send em to ya:)
jenny you look so beautiful! i love your hair. i always say that but it's true. your boys are adorable, i love that last pic of them. isaac's eyes are beautiful! looks like you had so much fun. miss you!
5 comments:
Cute pics, Jenny. Aren't you glad your kids can be playmates too? Your hair is so long, reminds me of when we were little and you always had gorgeous long hair.
Fun! Miss you:) I love that James tried to put on your mascara! I am laughing still:)
You look great Jenny! And your little boys are so handsome. I can't believe how big Isaac is getting. It goes by too fast!
Hey Jen what up sis? Ok so to answer your camera question... I do most of my coloring with photoshop but some with my camera- you can put on different filters to change things up or my camera has black and white and some other settings on it. However if you have photoshop I can teach you a bunch of RAD things to make your pics SWEET! Oh pS I edited some more of your family pics and can send em to ya:)
jenny you look so beautiful! i love your hair. i always say that but it's true. your boys are adorable, i love that last pic of them. isaac's eyes are beautiful! looks like you had so much fun. miss you!
Post a Comment