Thursday, May 14, 2009

My rants...

Just so everyone knows, in my search for a place to post my rantings, I have decided upon: ourlunchmoney.blogspot.com

I will also be visiting: www.iwenttoaprotest.blogspot.com

My goal is to put at least one thoughtful post per week somewhere. I often blog as if I have diarrhea of the brain, just posting whatever is on the front of my mind wandering from topic to topic. I guess that's the nature of blogging, but I am going to try to think topics through a little more and be more coherent in my blogging from now on.

3 comments:

Jon said...

Here Here!!! Look forward to reading them. I've been meaning to blog more too, but I just haven't made it a priority and instead it has been trumped by reality TV and whole milk. I need to change my priorities.

Nick said...

I need to do my blogging at home so I don't feel the need to fly through a post! So many gramatical errors and places where I may leave a word out or throw an extra word in and due to my rushing I don't catch it. The problem is I read the news right when I get to work and that's where I see all this crazy stuff and I can't help but complain right then!! Maybe I'll email myself some thoughts and then put them together when I get home??

serra said...

so- here's something random. I was looking at my google reader and to the right there are "recommended blogs" or something like that. I never check these out. But one said "Wight Family" I thought to myself. Wouldn't that be crazy if that was spencers blog?? So I clicked. And behold. CRAZINESS! It's been fun catching up on your fun family. My blog is still xanga.com/serra

check it out! and congrats on your newest little man!!