James favorite part was knocking the ice off of the play set with his shovel.
James also had a birthday party with some friends. They had a ton of fun. Treasure hunts, pin the hat on the soldier, parachuting military guys, and an obstacle course.
The obstacle course, designed by Spencer, was a big hit! The boys loved it and begged to do it over and over again. Thank goodness for Dads!
Happy Birthday to Spencer! The big 3-0 this year! We went to out to eat and left the kids with some nice neighbors. It was a good day.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Spencer!
I'm so glad you got some snow, you know you would have missed it if you didn't. :) It seems everybody out east have been having snow days. No such luck for us!
Love the obstacle course!
that obstacle course was amazing! I laughed so hard when I read the booger comment from James. Oh and your picture of them in the bath is SO cute and a great pic photography wise.
Post a Comment