It's official: here's the ultrasound to prove it. We're having our second baby! The baby is due November 26th, so we'll be settled into our new house by then, but we still don't know where we'll be. We'll keep everyone updated when we find out.
We just wanted to say "congratulations"! That is awesome! Leah has been requesting a little sister for quite some time now...and I keep requesting a little bit more time; my sweet Jackson is quite the handful! :)
BTW, your family photo should be published somewhere. Seriously, you three are absolutely beautiful!
4 comments:
Congrats! And in case you didn't know, it's going to be another boy. I hope I didn't ruin this for you.
congrats guys! we are so happy for you guys! let us know where you move to.
We just wanted to say "congratulations"! That is awesome! Leah has been requesting a little sister for quite some time now...and I keep requesting a little bit more time; my sweet Jackson is quite the handful! :)
BTW, your family photo should be published somewhere. Seriously, you three are absolutely beautiful!
Since John doesn't check out the blogs nearly enough, I'll say this from the both of us: CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Post a Comment