Every baby gets a bath in Grandma's kitchen sink!
Cousins. Less than a month apart Isaac(L) and Elijah(R).
The other morning I went in my Mom's room to see if she could watch Isaac for me. I walked in and discovered two kids in her bed already. I figured I might as well add another one!
4 comments:
nenny! i loved this post. it was fun seeing your mom. isaac has gotten so big and he is extremely handsome! seriously, you two have the cutest boys! he looks more like spenc to me but still has some you. and that is so fun you and katie had babies a month a part! i bet your mom just loves it. i am guessing that's katie's boy because he looks like her and cordell. miss you!
oh and ps- cute red coat! ;)
Too bad you can't see the moon boots, it completes the outfit!
Way cute pics, Jenny! Your little guy is such a cutie. Thanks for the snow! Not really! I do have some vague memories of your grandparents. They are wonderful people. I'm sure they are happy to be together once again!
Post a Comment