Friday, October 16, 2009

H is for Haunted House (and other fun pictures)

At Alphabet Club this week James made a Haunted (bird) House. He was so excited about having a bird come live in it. I told him that all of the birds were leaving for the winter so they wouldn't get cold. He said they shouldn't leave because they could live in his house and stay warm. He and Spencer hung it up on the back porch :)


The space ship



My little mess maker

His choices pulled from the fridge: Chocolate syrup and milk. How does he know about that?



What Isaac does while I am cooking dinner:
Apparently he was hungry. He pulled the banana off of the table, somehow got it open and enjoyed his meal!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Sweet haunted house! Awesome daddy skills on that one Spenc! Hey I am sending you your pics now hope you likey! I can't believe Isaac walks! Yay! I am getting so excited to see everyone!