Thursday, November 19, 2009

A day in the life of Isaac

Since it was Isaac's first birthday I decided to keep the camera close and document his day. Wow! Even I didn't realize how much trouble this little guy gets into in one day.

First, James showed him how to undo the latch on the dishwasher. Now we can never keep him out!


The shower - one of his favorites. Whenever I am getting ready Isaac climbs in the shower and gets all wet. We have learned our lesson about keeping the bathroom doors closed. I think Isaac has a little voice in his head that lets him know when a bathroom door is accidentally left open so he can go splash in the toilet!






I think he might take after his Dad ;) Notice there are zero pictures with his feet on the floor. Always has to be climbing up something!


This is what happened when I tried to do laundry today!



Now the washer!


Happy Birthday! James thought Isaac's birthday was wonderful. He got to blow out the candle and open the presents!



Don't worry, I ran and got him before he could fall down. This piece of furniture has been permanently moved!


The funniest is when he stands on the seat and holds on to the handle bars.





Sometimes at night I wonder what I did during the day, when the house is still a wreck and it seems like nothing got done. Now I know, I am busy trying to keep Isaac in one piece!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Should I be happy I have girls? JK! It made me exhausted just looking at the pictures. What a woman you are!!! :)

Whitney said...

wow what a busy boy! you are an amazing mom keeping up with him. he is so cute. he looks like spenc and does love to climb! i loved the video hearing them laugh and play together. so cute.
you're so right about your comment on our blog. it's true it always seems to work out even if it is really hard in the meantime! i hope you guys are doing good!

John Robert said...

That kid is wild. But Eden thinks he's "cute." (just pointed to the screen and said so). Happy Birthday Isaac!

Anonymous said...

Isaac is so cute! This is the first I've seen him! It looks like now there is a son that looks like you and one that looks like Spencer! My son is showing me the ropes of what boys are like. He's climbing out of his crib and opening doors. There's no peace now! But it looks like your boys are friends, and that's so good to have! My girls are close friends. I hope Dallin can have a little brother for a friend! (No not an announcement, but a hope!)